This exhibition at the Basque Language Interpretation Centre provides a chance to learn about Basque from the inside, in a way that is bold, fun and imaginative but at the same time precise and scientific.
It is arranged as a fun, sensorial experience in which visitors can immerse themselves in the multi-faceted world of Basque.
• Indicators of the situation of Basque day by day
• A look at the history of the language
• Audiovisual campaigns to promote transmission and diversity
• Challenges for the future
• The wealth and quality of Basque culture
All this is done via contemporary designs and interactive content.
Bright, colourful and attractive.
Available in four languages: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
Admission is free.
Monday-Friday: 10:00 – 19:00.
Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 / 16:00 – 19:00
Closed on Sundays & public holidays
METRO: San Ignazio > Exit: C/Lekeitio